I literally have so much going on it's kept me on my toes.
Can you believe over it's been a year since our baby boy has been born?! Planning a birthday party is not easy it's stressful. I want everything to be perfect and enjoyable. Our theme is going to be Thomas the Train. All the decor is already here. Now left is food and cake. It makes me sad he's gonna be one year old. I'm gonna be one emotional mother that day.
On top of all this it's been a year since we live in our apartment. It's time for a upgrade. Finding and buying a house is so hard. We had one we've loved for awhile now. Due to us working all week it's hard to go talk to the bank and put in a offer price. I love to know something soon side we are making a trip to Gatlinburg the next weekend after my sons birthday party. A weekend trip to the mountains sounds so amazing with some great friends of ours. I'm so excited and thrilled. But worried buying a house might ruin our plans to go. Plus bills too. Boo to bills! I know I been quite for awhile on here but due to work has me on a hold. Our Christmas was spectacular!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment