Monday, November 12, 2012

This or That

My Bestie Ashleigh Day, posted this, You just copy and paste this, erase my answers, and put in yours, fun way to get to know someone a little better! (: Pretty clear her and I are different people, but still Love her to death!! (: 
Don't be scarred! Give it a go!

1. Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla, not big on Chocolate
2. Morning or Night: Night, It's always been my life!
3. Eating In or Eating Out: Both
4. Cats or Dogs:Both
5. East Coast or West Coast: East Coast
6. Night Out or Night In: Both
7. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
8. Laundry or Dishes: Laundry
9. Football or Basketball: Football
10. Reality TV or Sitcom: Reality TV
11. Electronic Reader or Book: Book
12. Facebook or Twitter:Twitter
13. Elope or Wedding: Wedding
14. Math or Language Arts: Language Arts (I have always been bad at math)
15. Salt or Pepper: Both
16. Friday or Sunday:Both
17. Going To Movies or Renting Movies: Both
18. Paper Newspaper or Online Newspaper: Paper Newspaper (I see it everyday at work)
19. Valentines Day or Halloween:Halloween (I hate Valentines)
20. Oscars or Grammy's: Grammy's
21. Gas or Electric:Both
22. Gold or Silver:Both
23. Soda or Ice Tea:Ice Tea
24. City or Country: Both
25. Diamonds or Pearls: Both! Learn to love them both.
26. Peanut Butter or Jelly: I can't choose one or the other both go together!
27. Colors or Black & White: Both
28. Online Shopping or Actual Shopping: Actual Shopping
29. Coors or Budweiser: Budlight can't be a Option? Neither! YUCK!
30. Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment