Sunday, November 4, 2012
Motherly Love
There's nothing like walking through a door, and seeing your child get all excited and happy about seeing you. Love seeing his smile get so big and get all excited when he see's me. It makes me feel as if I'm doing a wonderful job raising a gorgeous little boy. Since he's turn 9 months, he's learn how to say bye bye, even put his hand in the hair and closes it while saying bye bye. Oh boy does he say Mama a lot too. Everything here lately is Mama, those words are something you never want to stop hearing. Like a song, you can't stop listening too and play over and over, that never gets old. He's even learn how to say Nana and Gigi, he loves his grandparents so much, for sure his Pa George, and Poppy Joe, they spoiled him the most I do believe. They are the reason I have to carry my son in every room I go in, or hold him when I do every single thing. Do I hate it? Nah, I don't, I love how he wants me, how he wants my comfort, my love to shine out to him in every way possible. I love how he just lays beside me while putting his little hand on my cheek and just staring away at me and smiling. His little smile shows me how happy he is, by god he's been the happiest little boy since he's been born, the first time I held him, he smiled. He for sure knew I was his Mama. He was screaming bloody murder till the nurse put him in my arms, tears filled my eyes by seeing something I never expected to see so soon. Once that smiled went across his face, I knew I had no worries in this world, I knew I was going to be a wonderful mother who will see this little handsome feller grow up to be his little self, I will teach him all the things he wants to learn and needs to learn. I'll even let him know smiling everyday is what makes your life more grand, praying to God above will keep your life on the right path. It's okay Cry. We all do. My shoulder and lap is always there for him when he needs to me. My door will always be his home. My heart will always be in his heart. I wake up every hour I hear him cry, forget sleep, He needs me more, I talk to him as he drink his bottle, I sing him to sleep every night he's with me, I play with him every chance I get, I laugh with him when he's being silly or just being his self. I'll always smile for him. I sometimes cry with him, but we always make each other smile. I'm even going to let him know, be whoever you are, not someone you will never be. Be what you want, if it makes you happy, you can be anything if you put your mind to it. Be crazy, get in trouble, do double dares, its what makes you the person you should be. Make mistakes, it's okay, we all do. (: I could go on, what I have so much to look forward to in the Future. My little boy is growing so quickly, cherish every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment