"Oh Baby, can we please go in dollar store and see their Christmas Decor, might have some cute things!?"... "Baby can we at least get through Thanksgiving first?"..."I did not say I was going to put it out! I just ask if we could go in there gahhhh!"
My man can be so silly some times, my family for years has had there Christmas put out so early every year. I remember growing up, I use to stay awake for weeks to see Santa Clause, I was so scared about getting caught doing a big no no, cause It break my heart not getting a present. Or a stocking full of goodies. Seeing all the cookies and milk be gone in the morning, or the reindeer's ate all the carrots outside!! Yep, I loved Christmas. This is our first year of having Christmas as a family, putting a tree up for the first time, I'm so anxious! I wanna do it so soon, but I promise I wait till Thanksgiving Night to do it. Tonight however we Keith brought our first Decor for our apartment Door. A Gingerbread. I can't wait to hang it!!!!! I realize Keith and I need stockings, and a Christmas Tree Skirt! Ahh! (: My mother made a trip to Gatlinburg during the weekend and got us a Pickle to put in the tree. Never heard of it?! Oh It's a big history tale! Whoever finds the pickle first in the tree gets a surprise!! We however have to celebrate our Christmas on Christmas Eve, Keith works on Christmas morning, yes, I believe every business should be closed on Christmas! But not everyone thinks like I do. Either way It's going to be special and I seriously can't wait! Spencer is going to have amazing First Christmas! I can't wait to see his eyes get really big from all the lights. I'm even planning to take him to Orpyland hotel to see the lights as well. I can't wait to even get his picture with Santa Clause! Ekk! Ho Ho Ho! I can't even wait to see his face when he feels of the snow! Please SNOW this year! Oh I'm already getting the Christmas Spirit.
Listen miss no puttin up xmas things until Thanksgiving is over slow down won't ya? & as far as snow hell to the no me no like & you know that miss... & if every place was closed on Christmas what happens if wrecks happens that day & such? That is something to think about...
ReplyDeleteHow would wrecks happen if everyone stays home for Xmas?? Me promise no Christmas put out till thanksgiving night :) me swear!!!
ReplyDeleteMe don't care if you don like snow!! The boy gotta see his first!!! :P
ReplyDelete