Is this not gorgeous or what??!!
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love getting to walk out and be seeing lovely trees and clouds like this, for sure wearing hoodies and long shelves. As driving down the road other day viewing them, I just had to make a comment to my man. I said baby look!! How beautiful is that?! He said very pretty!! I said seeing that is what makes me miss my photography business. I use to drive around an take random pictures during fall season. My man of course got the hint. ;). We really want to make a trip to Gatlinburg Tn this weekend but due to bills that are happening to appear I believe my hopes are getting put down. He is put down as much as I am about it, hopefully this weekend though some back roading during the day me made for us so I can snap some gorgeous poses of Mother Nature!! I'm totally going to have to take my time and find some amazing master pieces I've taken over the year of my photography work!! I seriously miss it. I quit cause so many people are making a business out of it. An cause little man came around it it so hard for me to get out and take pictures. Now that he's getting older , maybeeeeeeee he let me snap snap some more. But I could never go back in the business. But doing something. Heart begs to be ease at I just can't help to do it on special occasions. Crosses Fingers for either trip this weekend. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment