Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Start!

So I don't really know where to begin. My bestie Ash Day said I need to write a longer blog. So I'm going to try this out. Weee, here we go!! These picture you see are my main reason I breath everyday. Our son was born on January 25, 2012 12:38am 6 pounds 7.1 oz. :) he's my pride and joy. We name him Spencer Reece. The other man stole my heart March 14, 2011. Brian. We been through some up and downs but each day we look back the day before and laugh at our arguments. I've been the happiest person. My heart is truly stolen by some great men :). I work at a small town restaurant called Brenda's!! I'm a waitress I love my job but so looking for something new. Wanting to go to school and working my tail off to get a job at the hospital to help guide myself to study in LPN. If there's one thing you haven't figure out I do anything to make my sons life the greatest. My man is a miner. Money is great but not when you got a lot of bills coming in and I don't even make mimn wage. But I've always grew up not having a care in the world about money and always focusing on love. I believe God helps us each and every day. He guides us
in the right direction. :) so that's a little about me. Small town girl with a big heart. My heart is bigger than the world it's self.

3 comments:

  1. Your learning. I see I taught you well last night in the wee hours of day! I am so proud of you for catching on. Before you know it you will be writing tons of blogs. It becomes addicting I swear. I have loved it! I love knowing that I have this too look back on years down the line :) We still need to do a few quarks for your blog but we will get to it later today :) loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) later tonight ill call you again after work!! :) your the best!!

    ReplyDelete