Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mornings in this house hold!!

My little man and I this morning. He got his daddy outta bed and then me. While Laying there we decide to take a picture for daddy. Sent it to him and said "we love you", his smile just brightens my day.
Mornings around here are normally good with loads of loving. Little man has his own paces during the morning. Play time with cars and blocks. Moving to the door to look outside, bless his heart winter isn't gonna be his best friend since we can't open the door. After that he loves to have some breakfast to fill up his tummy. Then it's bath time or wash ups. He loves putting clothes on and picking them out. I always give him two options. Then it's normally nap time. This is when I try getting ready myself. Haha doesn't always go that way I normally lay down too.
But this morning is a different one our protecter is up and spending the morning with us. Yes, my protecter I use to call him this when we first met back in Jan of 2011. I have so many memories of us that ill never forget. I never expected to be loved in return. It's lovely seeing him up this morning spending it with us. Watching him and our son play cars and blocks is so peaceful there's nothing like that feeling "feels just right" during a family moment. Now to enjoy this lovely breeze coming into our apartment door...

No comments:

Post a Comment