As I'm laying here, something just totally hit my mind. "Everything is okay." Why I've worried myself so sick lately I have no clue. Could be the past that's been burden in my heart for long? Or could be I'm scared? Or the fact I worry I can't make it better? I believe it was a mix of everything. I can't fully go into detail. But I'm so happy to say everything is okay. I finally got my answer I been wanting for so long. I been scared it'll never happen. Tonight has amazing. I can't stop smiling I can't stop crying with joyful tears. Knowing I have two special boys in my life makes my heart fill up with so much love.
It just shock me and I keep asking myself why did I ever think I couldn't do something? Why was I so scared? I know deep down tonight that he loves me completely. I'm sure your wondering, "what the hell is she trying to say?" Haha just look at it this way. When life gets rough. Smile! don't make decisions don't try so hard. Sooner or later in random occasions you will know the answer an then it clicks in your head like a bomb just went off. Don't let your past affect your present, don't let the future be ruin. Take each and every day as a blessing.
I'm still so speechless... Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment