Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween & Last day of October.

Can you Believe today was the last day of October??
This morning I woke up before my precious little prince did, I laid there just staring at him sleeping, I started to cry to how big he's gotten in just 9 months. You can say this Mama has been in a tearful mood today, It finally hit me, in less then two months our baby boy Spencer Reece Thackxton born on January 25th 2012, at 12:38 that morning, will be 1 year old. As I started to cry, he woke up and looked straight at me, I instantly smiled and he smiled so big back at me. He grab my cheeks and worked his self to kiss me (a slobbery kiss) I love them! I said Happy Halloween!!! He looked at me with a confuse look on your face, I just giggled and said You will understand soon. But sadly Mama has to work today. He started talking away telling me about his dreams. We played in the bed at my mothers since we stayed over there. He was sitting there and I snap this Picture. His smiles just bless me!


This morning I asked my mother where the halloween costumes were? She said I got rid of all them. WHAT!!????!!! I said what the heck am I suppose to wear to work, it's Halloween!! My mom pulled out my Uncle Ricky's 70 outfit, I said momma I can't wear that, Why? she ask. Because if many haven't heard this story, my Uncle Ricky died at the age 16, struck my lighting on a rainy day, I never got to meet him, but I was bless with his amazing blue eyes. Uncle Ricky and I were the only ones in my family who have blue eyes, everyone else are green and brown. I hated to mess his 70 outfit up. I ask mother where her sweaters are. Even though some were uglier then the ones I had one, but I really kinda liked it, it was lose and cozy! Everyone thought I was a WITCH, so it worked out perfect! At work today Mrs. Banana came in, I died out laughing! I have known Rachel since we were wittle kids, we grew up in Church and when her mom and my uncle Bill use to sing together in my Granny's Basement on Saturday Nights. Never thought we be working together!! Then Elmo came in, my bosses Granddaughter, she was the cutest Elmo ever!! How can I forget the Gangsta Carrie! We never started off great working together, but I really look up to her, she's been working there five years and she knows a lot more then I thought. She looked quite sexy!! (: Of course Rhonda and Denise were plain janes today, we name Rhonda Miss America, and Denise a Pumpkin by just them and there shirts. Like I got WITCH! Now I wish I found a Sexy Snake outfit since Carrie, calls me Snake! :)  Totally wish I had the picture of us all at work but it's on Rachel's Camera!!
As I'm working and on Break, I get on facebook snooping, I run into a picture of Niki, in the green of this photo! I said OH RACHEL LOOK!! Niki was many of the girls that use to be in a gang at church with us. It had been years since I seen Niki, she's living in Lebanon now. I comment on the picture saying Rachel loves you and I miss you! Before I knew it, she called said she was coming by!! It was so great to see her, Catch up on somethings. Hard to believe how close we can pick up after so many years has pass by! Have missed her and them sweet days.


When I got off work, our gorgeous boy was playing and was so excited to see me and his daddy come up!! My nephew cooper who was the knight wanted a picture with me, I to can't believe how big my nephew has gotten, the excitement of being a aunt rush through me when he came along!! He's grown up so quick like Spencer has!! He will be 3 years December 21 2012. His face impression made me laugh, I said your silly! He gave me a hug and said Love you!

We started trick or treating went to my uncle reece's first so he could see him all dress up and give him some candy!! Then we went to see Pa George Thackxton at home to leave Nana a picture on her Camera with Pa! That's when his daddy snap one of him and I!! We visit both sides of the family, then we went trick or treating up in Gville small town, we had so much fun!! It was great to spend time as a family on a Holiday. It's something I wanted this year, being his First Everything!! It makes me so bless much much having a loving family I work so hard for everyday to keep happy cause it keeps me happy.




When we got home after eating Supper, Daddy and I wanted to play, and show off our Outfit!! Even though my momma mess up his hat, but his Hair just does the job for the costume. The hat was small at first, I told mom to cut the back, well she does the front, yeah I wasn't happy, but things happen right??!! We played away as hard as we could till we got so tired and beg mama for bedtime! We snuggle up and I sung him a song and rock him, he smiled going to smile tonight, and pass out pretty quickly on us. Getting him bed made more tears come down my face, I just know another memory made just pass by me. I'm so full of joyful tears that it blesses me beyond any words that can even express it all. Nothing I say will explain it.

                                                                 Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sad that I was not there to see little mr trick or treat :( But at least seeing the photos made it better. Not gonna lie that first picture of little man smiling bright & early totally made my morning before Casen came to work to show me his costume :) I cannot believe spence is gonna be 1 . Time flies by! I wuvs you & I love our photo I edited :) Happy Halloween bestie...

    ReplyDelete