Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bestie Forever (:

This blog is for my bestie! That's right, I'm making it out to her...

Where do I begin??!! I've seriously forgotten what it's like to have a Best Friend who calls you about every night, and gets all pissy cause you don't answer. Ahh!! But deep down I love it! I can't ever stop laughing when talking to her, she's so outspoken it gets me every time. Growing up I've been in and outta friendships, I've lost many after becoming pregnant with my little boy, I met Ashleigh through a spare of a moment, we never even attended to become as close as we did, but I'm so glad we have. I've forgotten the feeling of what it's like to open up a door and see someone say Hola, but no one does it like she does it, her smile just cracks me up! Her personality is the best I've seen! Don't get me wrong, I got many other friends I could say Bestie, but Ashleigh as showed me a lot more in just our short period time of knowing each other, that she is a responbible and knows what it's like to have a friendship, she's very wise for her young age, just shows she was grown up to be a Lady.  I'm so honor and blessed beyond I've met her. She's brighten so many days I've wanted to scream or cry already. Being a mama, is not the most easy thing in the world. You have moments you wanna break down, but having a bestie right there to text and call makes you feel so not lonely. She's a girl, she knows what it's like. Having a girl friend, is also easy when you want to vent about your man not pleasing you, we all have that, there are gonna be times in relateionshps where you gotta call your bestie and be like urgghhhhhhhh he pisses me off. Ashleigh don't leave me hating him or wanting to fight with him more, she tells me to work it out. (: She cares about how I feel and should be treated and how I should treat him. She is a life saver! Ashleigh, here are some words I want you to hear, Thank you for being the best friend I've needed for so long, Thank you for all the phone calls you give me at night just to tell me your day, good or bad. Thank you for being there when I needed you! Thank you, for showing shopping, taking pictures, being goofy with me, making me laugh, Showing me how a true friend should treat me. Thank you for all the wise words I need to hear and am going to need in the future. Thank you for making me smile when I sad. I'm still so very oh so sorry for hanging up on you ONCE :P. haha our first argument FUNNY!!! :P You are a blessing and a prayer answer gift to me, I couldn't thank God enough for a angel sent above down to help me through this hard not so to horrible thing call life, (:. I'm so happy to see what God has in store for us both! I've enjoy the nights you have been! Dancing, Drinking, Pizza's, Mexican that you have threw up haha, Drunk Cuppycakes! Omg I've gain pounds since you left those BITCH! :P They are gone by the way! And for I'm thankful to have someone who makes fun of me :P I love making you laughing at my stupidness and dumbness! How could I forget you trying to make me girlie, yep not happening! haha! Okay, I could seriously write for hours about you, but in time, we will look back at so many memories, we wouldn't be able to count them. I love you bestie! (:










2 comments:

  1. Ok! For real I think I truly could cry right now not gonna lie. This is so very sweet & I love it emencely. When I met you I never knew that we would become so close. I love that we did though however! I am so very thankful for you each & every day. I love our talk,our text, & so much more... You are such a little blessing to me too! I love how you can make me laugh at all your sillyness & much more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't like this anymore (:!! I just had to do something sweet tehehehe.

    ReplyDelete